1. pistol stitched clutch, 2. full moon flower farm collage, 3. grate circle, 4. daphne olive chrysanthemum necklace, 5. festival flags, 6. susan levi-goerlich stitched "painting", 7. pam cummings vase, 8. jenny pope woodcut print "invasive corn", 9. jake johnson shino ewer set
1. lovely, lovely purses by Ali...she even designs the handles which have a hip Asian flair! You can check her out on etsy too, but hurry her purses are hot.
2. beautiful collages made from pressed flowers, herbs, etc...Lisa is starting a new line of mini-collage pendants and these are for sale in her etsy shop.
3. my entry for this week's it begins with a colour challenge found on the streets of State College.
4. super new line from daphne olive...bamboo cut botanicals!
5. love the festival flags that are hung on Allen Street every year.
6. these "paintings" are done completely in fiber and thread by susan...hard to explain but absolutely stunning and mind-boggling.
7. this picture does not do justice to the beautiful pottery of pam cummings...her work is at the radius gallery in Harrisburg.
8. jenny's wood cut prints have amazing detail and great color combinations...besides being great art they educate...her site is awesome!
9. little vessels by jake...I loved his salt and pepper vessels too.